What you'll learn...
Prologue – The First Few Years of Life (Available in 8-hour course only)
- Learn how to maximize the brain capacity of the fetus and babies even before they can speak.
- Understand the impacts of several activities, food and habits that will hugely shape their future.
Practice the “7 Rules of Love” from young
- Create a happy, loving home
- Show you a way to make the kids actually listen to you without yelling and nagging
- Reduce pressure and stress on the kids, yet they still strive for the best
- Create polite, respectful kids / teens
Smartly and effectively “Set the Limits” that kids eagerly want to follow
- Create obedient, disciplined & responsible kids
- Less stress in controlling the TV, PC, PS2 time
- Institute a fair and effective rewards & punishment system
- Remove any little chances of our kids from turning into future “Mat Rempit”, bullies, etc
Apply “Learn Smart, Not Hard” techniques – no tuitions required!
- No need for tuitions any more!
- Improve your kids’ grades within one to three months
- Enable parents to be aware of and leverage their kids’ strength and weaknesses
- Learn how to classify their subjects and plan for each accordingly
- No more slogging over books nearing exam time
Apply secrets of low cost “Leisurely Family” outings and activities
- Improve family bonding immediately
- Retain sanity in the household
- Rediscover life
- Recharge and ready for more
Sow the seed of Leadership & Social skills today for better tomorrow
- Mould your kids into future leaders
- Instil high confidence to socialize
- Turn your nervous kids into an engaging public speaker
- Provide a sense of direction – remove tendency to “lepak” or other time-wasting activities
Lend a Hand – Find what you can do to give back what you have received, to make rooms for more
- Show you the effective ways to “give back in order to receive more”
- Learn how other parents have successfully lent their hands to make lasting impacts
- Be inspired by the true stories
Learn how to sit back, relax and “Leave it to God”
- Offer hope in the Higher Being, whatever your belief is
- Instill strong values in your kids
- Get a peace of mind no matter what